“How To Get The Media
To Love You And Feature
Radio-TV Interview Report
National Publicity Summit
Discover strategies you can use right
away on my
Thursday, September 17th at
2:00 pm Eastern (11:00 am Pacific)
7:00 pm Eastern (4:00 pm
FROM: Steve Harrison
Dear Friend and Colleague:
Would you like to become the “go-to” person that major national magazines and radio/TV shows regularly interview about your topic? Of course you would, because the resulting publicity could catapult your career to a whole new level. Just look at what Oprah did for Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz.
To become a regularly-interviewed guest, you have to know what you’re talking about but you don’t have to be the world’s foremost expert on your topic. In fact, I’ll bet you’ve seen people interviewed about your topic who don’t know anywhere as much about it as you do!
However, you do have to know how to play the media game the right way.
To discover how four ordinary people became the regularly-interviewed experts on top shows and magazines, join me for a free telephone seminar on Thursday, September 17th at your choice of two times (either 2 pm Eastern / 11 am Pacific OR 7 pm Eastern / 4 pm Pacific).
I’ll be joined by a former NBC News producer who also booked guests for the Today Show and here’s just some of what you’ll discover:
• The reasons why the media tends to interview the same people over-and-over again about a given topic – and how to become the one they use all the time.
• How to trigger your own “publicity snowball” and why publicity attracts more publicity.
• Why your credentials don’t matter as much as you might think but what DOES matter a great deal when the media is deciding whether or not to feature you.
• How to use Google and Facebook to increase your chances of getting interviewed.
• The four-step formula for writing the perfect press release or pitch letter.
• How one entrepreneur became a regularly-featured lifestyle expert on Fox News Channel and The Early Show as well as scoring coverage in hundreds of print media outlets including O The Oprah Magazine, Redbook, US Weekly, People, Success and Entrepreneur.
• Why most authors and experts fail to make the leap from just getting local publicity to scoring big-time national media exposure.
• How to position yourself as unique in the eyes of journalists and producers.
• The story of how one author has been booked on over 2,500 radio shows, The View, Good Morning America, Anderson Cooper 360, Today Show and even landed her own special on Discovery Health Channel.
• Why you don’t have to be a great guest, just a solid one!
• How to get invited back: three things almost nobody does but which dramatically increase your odds of getting coverage again.
• Advice from Steve’s special guests who are ordinary, previously-unknown authors, experts and entrepreneurs who found ways to grab the media’s interest and become regular, repeat guests.
• And MUCH MORE!
FREE Telephone Seminar. There’s no cost to participate in
this 90-minute telephone seminar except your normal long distance charges (same
as if you were calling Aunt Edna in Minnesota)
because it’s sponsored by my company, Bradley Communications Corp. You'll also
get a free subscription to my email newsletter packed with publicity and
profitable publishing tips. You may unsubscribe anytime and of course I’ll always
respect your email privacy.